|Dear University Park Neighbor,
This is a friendly reminder that that the UPCC General meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday), beginning at 6:30pm at UPark Elementary. If you are on the fence about attending, we thought we would help you decide by giving you the top 10 reasons as to why youshould attend the meeting. Click here for complete agenda.
Here are your top 10 reasons you should attend the UPCC General meeting:
- Refreshments and snack will be provided by neighbor Mary Valenta
- Highlights from the 125th neighborhood celebration history exhibit will be on display
- 125th prints available for purchase
- You get a chance to meet and hear from Carol Singer Aide for Councilman Charlie Brown
- You may meet a really nice neighbor
- You get a chance to meet and hear from UPark Principal Dana Williams
- DU will have a representative there for you to meet
- You get a chance to meet and hear from Michael Sapp Jr., Director of Neighborhood Relations, Office of Mayor Michael Hancock
- A Community Resource Officer from Police Station District 3 we be there to talk about safety in our neighborhood
- You might actaully have a good time
Please Consider supporting the UPCC.
Other of Upcoming Nieghborhood Events:
- Harvest Fair at Parzival Shield Waldorf Preschool Kindergarten. Community is welcome! Saturday, October 8th, 10am – 2pm at 2180 S. Madison St. More info.
- UPark Elementary Restaurant Night October 21st, 4 – 9 Noodles & Co. (1737 East Evans Ave & University)
- Jiaqi “Dragon” Long piano concert at Bethany Lutheran Church on October 23rd from 1-3pm. This is a benefit for Accelerated Schools.
- University Park Moms Club Annual Halloween Party (children ages 0 – 5) Wednesday, October 26th, 4 – 6pm. To learn more about the University Park Moms Club and the party visit www.uparkmoms.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Schlessman YMCA is hosting a FREE Halloween party for the community on Friday, October 28th, from 5:30-7:30pm. There will be activities for all ages. Click for more info.
- Saturday, November 5th. Mom’preneur Marketplace and Family Fun Run at UPark Elementary. Community is encouraged to shop the marketplace and enjoy the festivities.
- UPark Elementary Restaurant Day November 15th All Day at Garlic Knot
- UPark Elementary Restaurant Night December 5 at Tokyo Joe’s along with Barnes & Noble Bookfair (1000 S Colorado Blvd)
The University Park Community Council, (UPCC) mission is to promote and enhance the quality of life in the University Park Neighborhood. Thank you for your continued support.
Tom Gonnella and Dana Strand O’Connor, on behalf of the UPCC Board
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate visit http://upcc.us/support.