Our UPCC 4th of July Parade features decorated non-motorized floats. For the littlest neighbors, 3 years and younger, there will be a parade. We have music (provided by the VFW Band), Mom’s Club booth with refreshments for purchase (all proceeds are donated), the UPCC booth (where you can pay dues and sign up to volunteer) and the ever-popular fire truck! We hope to see you there!
Date and Time
Tuesday, July 4, 2017, starting promptly at 10am and going until 12 noon.
Parade Float Rules
- Wagon frame & size recommended – no gas/electric powered vehicles. You can use anything you have, or even make your own frame.
- Decorate to your comfort level. Being green and using recycled items is suggested.
- You may also decorate yourselves and/or pets in patriotic wear for the parade. You aren’t required to have a float to have fun.
- Kids/Families must be able to walk the parade route with their wagon.
- Kids less than 3 years old may bring bikes for a quick ride around in the street as done in years past. For safety, children older than 3 may not ride bikes along the parade route.
Can you help with this event? Email: email@example.com
Photos from the 2014 Parade: