Connect with UPark Neighbors through the Nextdoor website.
What is Nextdoor?
Nextdoor is a free, private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. Nextdoor started in San Francisco, and now thousands of neighborhoods are using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home.
Nextdoor’s mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods.
Many of our University Park neighbors are on Nextdoor. With it, you can interact with University Park neighbors, and also with those in neighborhoods immediately surrounding University Park. People are using Nextdoor to:
- Quickly get the word out about safety concerns
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
Joining Nextdoor is free and easy. Click here to get started.